Conservation educational programs are...
· Free to any school within Stark County
· Available for students from Kindergarten to High School
· Aligned with the Ohio New Learning Standards
· Focus on the topics of soil, water, and the conservation of natural resources.
· Programs are designed for 30 participants, but can be adapted for other group sizes
· Program lengths vary from 30-60 minutes and can be scheduled to fit your needs
· Interactive, hands-on, and fun!
Programs are scheduled on a first come first served basis and are limited to availability.
Group and Organization Programs:
Community organizations may request informative presentations, grant opportunities, conservation events, or group activities on the topic of your choice. Organizations may include scout groups, 4-H clubs, library programs, garden clubs, school organizations, sorority/fraternities, women’s clubs, etc.
To schedule a program, please email John S. Weedon at